Friday, May 14, 2010

Day 28

Today we kept Ryan home because he woke up with a 101.6 fever. I stayed home with him figuring that I could get my work done. I never thought that I would say this but Ryan would not stop talking! He spoke more today then ever. When Dawn called to check on him he would get another receiver and start talking to Dawn. He would be engaging in conversation and answer all of her questions. It was unreal. Even Dawn noticed when she got home that he was talking more.

Ryan colored pictures for Dawn today and could not wait for her to get home to show her the pictures. He even asked if he could make pictures for Grandma and Nonna. These are things that he never did and we are starting to think that it is due to the new supplement Probiotic. He has been taking that for a few days and that is all we have really changed in the last few days. The diet is going so well, Ryan is not even tempted to try non-GF/CF food. We were having lunch together and he asked me for a sandwich with his bread not Daddy's. It is amazing.

Hopefully he will start to feel better and we are looking forward to the continued progress with Ryan.

PC

No comments:

Post a Comment