Sunday, June 20, 2010

Day 65

Happy Father's Day to my wonderful husband Phil.  Without him I wouldn't be able to do half of the things I do.  He gives me strength and support and there isn't anything he wouldn't do for our children.  He's wearing the handprint shirt that the kids and I made him last week.


I feel bad that his Father's Day was a bit stressful.  Ryan had another awful day.  He handled the morning fairly well.  We took the kids to see Toy Story 3 and they loved it.  But then the rest of the day was like a roller coaster ride.  His behavior was erratic, unpredictable, violent, and contagious- Julia's behavior mimicked his, making for a tough day for us (and our company).  And we have the hole in our wall to prove it!

I don't think he ate something yesterday or today that he isn't supposed to have.  I'm not sure where this change is coming from.  I fear that his body has built up a tolerance and has become so accustomed to the GFCF food and supplements that their effect has worn off.  I'm crazed thinking that this is the case. 

What made these past two days even worse for me is knowing that we haven't seen this kind of behavior since before the diet started 65 days ago.  We were beginning to forget how bad it used to be, and the past two days has brought back all of those memories.  I can't go back to that time, especially with the summer coming up; I can't be home alone all day with him acting like this.  I will go insane.  I'm at a loss.  I don't know what to change or adjust at this point because I have no clue at all as to what may be causing these mood swings.  I guess we'll have to wait it out a couple of days and see if this passes.  He doesn't go back to Dr. Bock until the first week in July so for now we will have to figure this out on our own and just be as patient as we possibly can.

DC

No comments:

Post a Comment