Sunday, July 8, 2012

Week 116


As most pregnant women just days from delivery do, I got up in the early morning hours to use the bathroom.  I returned to my cozy bed to find...

Poor mommy- kicked out of her own spot!  It's not evident in the picture, but Julia is down at the foot of the bed sleeping horizontally across where Phil and I would have had our feet had she not pushed them out of the way in the middle of the night to make her own cozy sleeping area.

Hot weather means time for a haircut.  Ryan was very willing to sit still while I gave him a haircut (for a lollipop of course!)  This wasn't an ordinary haircut... it was a semi-buzz.  His hair hasn't been this short in a long time.  He loved how it looked and had a huge smile on his face when he looked in the mirror.  When I asked him how he wanted it he said, "flat".  I'm assuming this is what he meant since he dislikes having his hair stick up all over the place when he wakes up in the morning.  Here's the new look:






DC







1 comment:

  1. So much to be grateful for! What beautiful pictures of such a happy family. The two of you are amazing parents!

    ReplyDelete