Sunday, January 6, 2013

Week 142- Our 200th Post!


A couple of weeks ago we had quite the interesting conversation at dinner.  Halfway through I picked up my camera and caught some of the silliness on video.  Here it is...

Young Love


Then this week Ryan came home with a picture given to him by a girl in his class.

Ryan told me, "She drew me wearing clothes like I have to marry her!"  That led to another video filled with silliness...

 Young Love Part 2


After looking back at the Part 2 video I noticed how jittery and silly Ryan gets when he is nervous. He is running around in circles and spinning.  I haven't seen him do this in a while.

 This weekend Julia participated in her first feis for her Irish Step Dancing.  She placed 2nd for both the beginner reel and beginner jig.  For most competitions we are not allowed to take video or pictures at but we were for this one so here they are...

Julia Reel

Julia Jig



Two 2nd place trophies
 DC

No comments:

Post a Comment