Sunday, February 17, 2013

Week 148

More daily meltdowns for Ryan, coupled with a bout of head lice for Julia and a fever and stomach virus for Jack, made for another busy and stressful week in our house.  But it wasn't all bad so I want to focus on some of the good this week.  First I have to say that Ryan's and Julia's report cards were excellent.  Ryan improved academically in many areas and Julia is above grade level in many areas.  We're so proud of them!

Celebrating my birthday
A play date with cousins:


I made Ryan grain-free peanut butter chocolate chip cookies, and he loved them.  One of my friends shared the recipe site with me.  You would never believe that the cookie is made mostly of chick peas, but they do taste best when warm and the chocolate is gooey.  Here's the website for the recipe:

Grain-free peanut butter chocolate chip cookies



DC

No comments:

Post a Comment