Monday, August 27, 2012

Week 123

Remember in the beginning of the summer when Ryan called that train video company for a catalog?  Well it finally came in the mail this week.  He was so proud and happy to receive mail and that it came because he made the phone call.

During the week I drove the kids (my three and my brother's two girls) up to my mom's house for a couple of days.  Ryan asked me to take some pictures of him with his "BFF".  This is one of my favorites from our "photo shoot".



Ryan always has a pretty good appetite, but especially so when he is in the upstate air.  He's grown so much these past two months.  He looks much older than a newly turned 6 year old.  His body is lean and muscular, and of course he is so tall!  Here are some pictures of Ryan this week that make my heart skip a beat when I see them.  He has come so far the past couple of years!

Practicing for soccer season

Helping papa fix the lawnmower.  It looks like he knows what he is doing!

Mower fixed and time for all of the kids to take a spin!

Look at that lean and strong physique!

Doing a great job swimming in the deep end of the pool.

Speaking of the pool, the kids played several games of "Simon Says" with nonna and then I decided to spice it up a little.  Simon Says...

I love the end of this video when all of the girls jump in but Ryan waited to watch nonna and make sure she was okay.  I think it is so cute and shows Ryan's sensitive caring side.

Fun with cousins during a weekend visit.


Amelia's 8th Birthday Party

As a teacher I never thought I'd say this, but this is the first time as a mom that I can't wait for this school year to begin.  My kids are in desperate need of getting back in to a routine.  And they need some separation from each other and me!


DC

No comments:

Post a Comment